Alternate Gear + Landing Light Problems

Avio

Been flying n loving the F5. But I noticed landing light seems not to be working despite turning on the Nav lights.

On one occasion I ran out of fuel n tried using Alternate Gear Release (pulled n hold), but only the gear doors open, not the gears, which remained up. It was supposed to be released via gravity?

Avio

Been flying n loving the F5. But I noticed landing light seems not to be working despite turning on the Nav lights.

On one occasion I ran out of fuel n tried using Alternate Gear Release (pulled n hold), but only the gear doors open, not the gears, which remained up. It was supposed to be released via gravity?

Avio

Gear handle down + alternate gear release works for me.

Landing light switch to on + nav lights on works too.

Gear handle down + alternate gear release works for me.

Landing light switch to on + nav lights on works too.

Mkay, scratch that. After updating the game to latest version alternate gear release seems to be misbehaving. Did not remember to check the lights.

• ED Team

There is no bug with landing lights. They are on when landing gear is down and position lights are on.

Will check alternate gear release and update post -

Upd.: Alternate release bug confirmed and fixed. Fix will be added in one of the next updates!

Thank you for feedback!

Edited by cofcorpse

Any fix yet for this issue so far? The landing light just would not light up when the plane's wheels are on the ground. The only light up when wheels leave the ground, as shown up during replay.

Also, any fix for the gear emergency release issue?