Engine & Electrical system management

BadHabit

Ok been flying the fishbed for long time now. I have been flying it the wrong way mist of the time for sure, my question is if I perform the systems and engine the wrong way will i break my AC in any way?

So far we know about engine flameout and some pitot failures but will I overload the electric system if i forget AC gen. Off? Will I overheat ever the engine with emerg. AB on for some time(i get it to flameout but engines.still operates in blue area of temps. ), rpm never exceeds the emerg ab s rpm. Missiles that got treated purly or even a high stressed airframe after my multiple 9++ maneuvers.

Can we hope to to simulate feautures like this in the near future? or if any are there right now please show me.

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

There is a bit of engine and systems management in place. See page 20 of the manual for details. The only thing I know that's disabled currently is the canopy icing.

Engine stress is in. Going over 1,300 kph IAS will wreck the engine in a short time, it'll die and stay dead until repair. You can sneak over a couple of times for a short time as long as you pull it back quickly, so it appears to be stress based rather than a trigger.

I'd imagine that over temp stress is probably in, never tried testing it. Normally run out of fuel too quickly when in 2nd AB :)

I would expect mistakes the pilot does especially on a ramb start would have more troubleshooting than just turning the proper switch up..

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

The MiG-21 module has a unique "fragility" system. I know if you flipped a certain switch up and down a million times it will probably break that system. I'm not too sure if/if-not/how-much turn on order matters.

Not turning on the AC generator at all though, that should just plain not power some systems. I don't think there is a converter anywhere in the airplane (DC to AC) and there will be no AC power at all. Since there is no AC no inverter (AC to DC) will function. You'd be on DC-only.

PT-500 and PT-250 3-phase 36V (400 Hz)

PO-750A single-phase 115V (400 Hz)

I don't know what the PO-250-VH-M provides.

I don't know about spike-loads. If shutdown with all systems on is damaging in reality is possibly never known even by the most knowledgeable operators.

One more. I am able to start engine without fuel pums on (1sr, 3rd & Dispense) is that possible?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

One more. I am able to start engine without fuel pums on (1sr, 3rd & Dispense) is that possible?

Should be. The engine has its own mechanically driven fuel pump that sucks fuel from the feed tank. The rest of the pumps are electrically driven booster pumps that transport fuel from different tanks to the feed tank.