Fly Again button = Watch Track

Doum76

you mean when you failed a campaign mission?

normally, you just sit again in your pit when you pressed that, and not watch yourselfe...

Nope, fly a SP mission or session, then Quit, you end up in the menu where you can select, either fly again, watch track or save track... if you click Fly again, meaning going back in the mission and retsart, you should as before, restart flying, but now, Fly again and watch track does the same, you get to the replay session, different behavior than a few patches ago, but i just did it this morning since a few time, so just discovered that this morning.

• ED Team

Seems to be ok for me,

can you repeat the problem and then attach your dcs.log

guide in my sig below

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Seems to be ok for me,

can you repeat the problem and then attach your dcs.log

guide in my sig below

Ok will do later, but first i<ll try again today, i restarted DCS yesterday to try, but didn't try today after a cold boot. If it reproduce i'll try with my Beta version install to see if it's my DCS copy then since yours is fine...

• 3 weeks later...