Black Shark manual?

Any chance of Eagle releasing the Black Shark addon's manual, like they did with Flaming Cliffs?

I'd love to get my grimy paws on it and start picking through the proceedures and such on the new chopper while waiting for the sim to come out.

Just reading it won't help you a whole lot - sure, you'll know what to expect, but I can almost guarantee you in a lot of cases you will be reading the manual to do the procedures so you can memorize'em ... you can only memorize by doing :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

If it wasn't a looong way before the release date of the product, I'd like to get my greasies on the manual before launch day. Not so much for operational stuff or learning, just for the atmosphere...

Just heightens the anticipation!

Lt. Commander Block: Every aerial photo and recon report indicate a defensive arsenal in the D, and perhaps negative C, categories. There's also some anti-aircraft squadrons.

Admiral Benson: I don't have a clue what you're talkin' about, Phil. Not a clue. I have a shell the size of a fist in my head. Pork Chop Hill. The only way I can make this toupee to stay on is by magnetizing the entire upper left quadrant of my skull, so you just go ahead and do what you do.