Help with Vive Zoom

btaft

Hi,

I recently received the Vive as a gift and have been exercising it in DCS. One thing I have not been able to do is to get the VR zoom to work. I found the item in the control configuration under UI and mapped it to a joystick button but when I press the button nothing happens. Is there something else I am missing. Any help or insight is appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Brett

Just a little update. The zoom function works as expected in DCS 1.5 but doesn't work in 2.0. In fact the pixel density slider also doesn't seem to work in 2.0 or at least has no noticeable effect. Not sure if these functions are not active yet in 2.0 in the vive

• 2 weeks later...

unless something has changed in the last month , VR Zoom doesnt work with HTC VIVE. only Occulus

edit; you are reporting it works... please describe how you did it because mine still doesnt and it was known as not compatible a month ago

Edited by jimiC

ok having trawled the main Vive thread people reporting it works. although it was never mentioned in the changelogs lol

will have to play with it some more tonite to check but so far not working with my initial keybind attempts (restart included)

unless something has changed in the last month , VR Zoom doesnt work with HTC VIVE. only Occulus

edit; you are reporting it works... please describe how you did it because mine still doesnt and it was known as not compatible a month ago

It was added in some patch within the past month or so. I'm assuming that 2.0 isn't updated yet.