Cant input Custom Waypoints INS???

Enduro14

Ok guys been away awhile getting back into mirage, to the point i can not add waypoints to the ins aka in blueflag want to add a waypoint for a farp or whatever. When i go to prep and hit say 04 to add a 4th waypoint in will just do nothing stay at zero and the lat and long will not go to all zeros like all the tuturials and videos ive seen.

I must be doing something wrong or is this a new bug?? Please help Mirage experts thank you

Crom

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

thanks for reply but that is exactly the case the ins has 3 waypoints already with the mission but when i go to add a new one aka 4th waypoint it does not work, Have all the knobs in the right place and settings.

Set in N

and NAV

ive tried in all quick flight missions and online for some reason i cant get this to work

Also i follow chucks guide to the T as their is nothing in the manual about this...

Edited by Enduro14
  • Like 1

Ive been having the same issue. INS is set as required and when attempting to add an additional waypoint the INS rejects the input completely.

Specs:

Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 5.1 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB (2x16GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD

INS gets semi-wiped after a rearm (bug since 3 updates ago). But will often still show the old data. E.g., you can see data in WP2 for example (PREP), but you can not select WP2 with DEST.

The same if you hop in a new plane, sometimes old data is still present, but not selectable.

Only fix is to enter new waypoints (after rearming, if you do it before, they get wiped) starting from WP1.

ok so see if i get this right, we will have to replace the current setup 3 waypoints with news ones in the pit, in order to add more aka 4 5 6 ... and so on??