Mission #7 (night flight)

Mission #7 (night flight. Deliver tools to 102 crash site then land at FARP Otkritka)

After getting a clearance for takeoff from 102-nd crash site I flew to FARP Otkritka.

But there is no "Mission Complete message after landing at Otkritka.

I flew very accurately, according to flight plan. At Otkritka I tried to land on each platform with no success.

Track: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q8fl6q2h78xxoqn/bbb.trk?dl=0

Mission #7 (night flight. Deliver tools to 102 crash site then land at FARP Otkritka)

After getting a clearance for takeoff from 102-nd crash site I flew to FARP Otkritka.

But there is no "Mission Complete message after landing at Otkritka.

I flew very accurately, according to flight plan. At Otkritka I tried to land on each platform with no success.

Track: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q8fl6q2h78xxoqn/bbb.trk?dl=0

When the 102-nd said that gave him a rocket you have not answered.

attachment.php?attachmentid=154311&d=1483029968

Mi-8MTV2 The border campaign

Ka-50 2 Pandemic campaign

Mi-24P The border - prequel campaign

Asus pro gaming Z-170, i5-6600K-4.3GHz, SSD M2 NVME 1Tb, HDD 1Tb, GTX 1080Ti, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, LG Ultrawide 2560x1080.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting in the past Mission little bit annoyed that most of the Triggers are Really tiny have to re-fly the Missions when you not exact 100% of course on the way sometimes they literally don't work.

You fly after you passed Tskhinvali exact down the River? Should work retry. So far realy enjoyed the campaign should be not overall complaign:thumbup:

Edited by MAD-MM

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

• 4 weeks later...

I just replayed it once more - landed next to the 102nd helicopter, our character says to unload the cargo, about a minute later the crew chief says "Done, we may take off"..I do not get an F10 selection/choice menu on any other actions. If you follow his instructions and fly to the FARP Otkritka, you do not get a mission passed message.

I just replayed it once more - landed next to the 102nd helicopter, our character says to unload the cargo, about a minute later the crew chief says "Done, we may take off"..I do not get an F10 selection/choice menu on any other actions. If you follow his instructions and fly to the FARP Otkritka, you do not get a mission passed message.

If you is preserved track please attach it, I'll see. In this mission, it is necessary to follow the route. Perhaps it made too hard on. It needs a little remake.

Mi-8MTV2 The border campaign

Ka-50 2 Pandemic campaign

Mi-24P The border - prequel campaign

Asus pro gaming Z-170, i5-6600K-4.3GHz, SSD M2 NVME 1Tb, HDD 1Tb, GTX 1080Ti, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, LG Ultrawide 2560x1080.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yes is the same with me here. I land with the broken helicopter, everything works so far, if you know where you have to land ;-). Then I fly, exactly on the course according to Kneeboard, direction FARP Otkritka. But when I land there, nothing happens. Have already tried all Helipads, but there is simply no success report. Am really desperate. So bad was not yet a campaign at DCS or? :doh:

• 2 months later...

I just fly the mission through the mission select menu not the campaign. I complete it as ordered if I get a gold star great if not oh well I completed as ordered. Probably missing some extra events. If you have to land on a certain pad or the left side or right side or in front of the downed helo that should be in the orders.

• 4 months later...

Well, I just completed it at the first run. However, you really need to make sure you pass WP2. Since I disabled all F10 map helps, I probably slightly missed WP2. I landed to get an idea where I am and then went straight west to the city. So I knew where I was and went to WP3 - nothing happend.

Therefore, I decided to fly back south to WP2 - and then I received the message about contacting 102nd.

When I did not see the flare at first time, I used the F10 menu again until I saw the rockets.

For landing at the FARP, I just made sure I took the "original" platform (the one I took of in mission 5 and mission 6). I'm not sure if this would have been needed. Anyway, it gave me "Mission success".

Just a short thing to correct - there's a missing translation (see screenshot) when you want to request 102nd. There's only the russian "Menu" text. Of course you can still read/understand it with imagination or the knowledge of the kyrilian letters... and since the rest is in English, Im' sure you can also change this one into English ;-)

BTW, I can really recommend to disable the map features in the game options. This forces you to completely rely on your navigation. That was a game changer to me to use F10 map with ruler and markers. That made this night vision even more interesting.

request102.JPG.0291d065dad3409a45ed4b0abad7c492.JPG