October 27 **NEW SCREENSHOTS**

JaNk0

All those tanks look great but what about the rest?:lookaround:

And I dont ask too much. A faint trail for the AMRAAM, because it has one as all footage shows. A wondering IR missile seeker symbol on the HUD during lockon delay would be nice too.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

In what respects do you think the manual should be improved? Or do you mean a real printed one?

My PC specs below:

All those tanks look great but what about the rest?:lookaround:

Well we will at least know in the future we will get something on the old flyables. Not only we have a couple people with nice models of their own, looks like ED is also starting to listen up. Knell just posted these model shots. http://www.lockon-models.com/index.php?showtopic=116

Not sure if they will be added in Black shark in time, but the Su-25 looks almost done. I'm not saying this is a priority since it just replaces the model, doesnt change how they move or behave but its a nice feature i would like to see.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

comeon ...the su25 deserves to be fininshed. it has AFM but is left with a flanker 2 model...?? That new model is amazing. :D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

This sim is really good one, once ED completes and gives up nice updated, more detailed 3D models of current aircraft, AFM for all (and stupid cheatin' AI ;)) and optimisation of the game code (at least a little bit) all these supperb looking ground units and new chopper from Black Shark... will really make it a supperb sim that I will play for few years to come for sure... and I'd definitely get any new add-on ED makes...:thumbup:

No longer active in DCS...

What about planes ? is it not an aircraft sim ? are they maybe changing some details in the aircrafts, should be with all that time and great team talent and efforts put into humm!!! .. tanks.

(copy-paste standard text for "Black Shark is a CHOPPER sim first and foremost . . . . . " here)

Blowing up tanks is the key focus of Black Shark, and it's where the effort's going. That aspect of the sim is going to be utterly spectacular ;)

While it is an aircraft sim, it's almost as if ED have been contracted to build a hugely detailed helicopter-only flight sim and just happen to have overlaid it onto Lomac.

Major air-to-air changes will have to wait until later. Patience. F-16 sim.

Blowing up tanks is the key focus of Black Shark, and it's where the effort's going. That aspect of the sim is going to be utterly spectacular ;)

Well, Im sure Ill try the helicpter for a spin a few times, but after 1 month or 2 everybody online will revert back to planes, Ill bet ya.

Major air-to-air changes will have to wait until later. Patience. F-16 sim.

Just a suggestion here... better replace "F-16 SIM" with "F-16/Mig-29M SIM"

Mentioning the falcon alone is asking for trouble. :D

My PC specs below:

Guest IguanaKing

Nice link JaNko! :D But...why does it always seem to be the average member of this forum who is doing the promotion of this sim? Isn't there a PR/advertising person for ED who can make an occasional short post every once in a while?

As for helicopters versus airplanes, if this sim gave me half the difference in feel between the two aircraft types that I feel IRL, I might be hooked on a helicopter. But it can't, there's no way it can...that is, until it becomes compatible with devices like what TekaTeka showed us last weekend. Something to give us that same sense of motion. I did a maintenance flight in a 206B yesterday...and OMG what a rush!!! You just don't get that in an airplane!!! :D

Well, Im sure Ill try the helicpter for a spin a few times, but after 1 month or 2 everybody online will revert back to planes, Ill bet ya.
It will take 1 month or 2 to learn basics of Ka-50, that incredible machine. And then it will take 8 to 10 months to perfect it. And then a year or two after that to fly it with confidence and enjoy the world of a helicopter.

You want to bet?

BTW

Lock-On on line community, although the most vocal, very knowledgeable and enthusiastic, is very small and does not represent the true volume of Lock On users and preferences around the world.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I'll take that bet ;)

As, I'm sure, with the 504th, the 169th, and a couple of the other big names . . . . . . the thing is PROPERLY addictive.

It seems that ED are forgetting the Online community wich is the very important for example. Turbulences set to at list 1 or 2 to simulate real flights and this shouldn't affect weapons and certainly DO NOT affect bandwith. I hope to see some water a la Il2 as well .

Fly it like you stole it..

Guest IguanaKing

Bet your a** it'll effect gameplay in a helicopter sim. Ever been a slave to DA? Well...you will now. Ever felt the buffeting from spinning rotor blades as you reached 105 knots? Beyond that, depending on the helicopter of course, this buffeting can beat the s**t out of you...not literally, but it might make things difficult in targetting. It makes it a little more difficult to see things you need to see clearly.