.edm model name of airbase buildings ?

Wine

Hi,

I am currently working on a small project to clear Beslan airbase of all it's "modern" buildings, trucks, radar installations, etc, etc. to be able to give it a WWII look with 3d models form that era.

I have to remove a few more buildings, among those is a building called ' .ammunition-depot ' in the enceclopedy. But I cannot find the 3d model under the same name in the Shapes or other EDM containing folders.

Help with finding it would be very appreciated :smilewink:

Passing thought - you could possibly pick and choose buildings from the map that are in an older style or wood or prefab metal workshops etc and instead of deleting edms replace them with another one to generally give the map an older feel by copying the old style building edm to the filename of the building you want to "remove". If you did it all through JSGME you'd be able to easily switch back and forth. Might not get 1940s but you probably could achieve early/mid cold war era.

Replacing EDM's would be my choice also, because you are going to get more bang for your buck. Not sure how many different types are involved in Beslan, but shuffling them always worked for me.

Passing thought - you could possibly pick and choose buildings from the map that are in an older style or wood or prefab metal workshops etc and instead of deleting edms replace them with another one to generally give the map an older feel by copying the old style building edm to the filename of the building you want to "remove". If you did it all through JSGME you'd be able to easily switch back and forth. Might not get 1940s but you probably could achieve early/mid cold war era.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *