IS THERE AN EASY WAY TO SWITCH BETWEEN RIFT AND MONITOR AND TRACK IR

Badger633

I like to use the rift and sometimes the monitor with track IR. The former gives great immersion and the latter gives high definition showing fully the graphics DCS is capable of.

The only way I know of changing between the two is when in rift to select that the rift is not sensed and then restarting and then vice versa. Also the settings have to be changed between the two as with the monitor everything is full up. Not so with the rift.

Has any one found a way of quickly changing between the two and storing the two sets of graphics settings.

Thanks

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

You can have a seperate shortcut for a non-vr launch. I use this often for editing.

Just add the following onto the end of the Target line on the shortcut.

--force_disable_VR

The whole thing looks like this.

"C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\DCS.exe" --force_disable_VR

I dont think there is a way to have different settings for each version, unless you keep a seperate backup of your options file for non-vr use in user/save games.

Then swap them over before launching.

Thanx very much for the suggestions

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.