Volume adjustment deactivates "hear like in helmet"

Hello,

I have this issue for some time, but right now I realized that this must be a bug.

When you adjust your volume in game, online or offline, and you have selected "hear like in Helment" than this will be switche off.

Unfortunatly the selection that it's switched on stays ON.

You have to switch it manualy OFF and ON again to get this working!

Could this be confirmed by anyone?

Thx in advance

• Like 1

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 1TB Samsung EVO 970, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG + Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

Sorry can't confirm that but here's what I experience, maybe it's a similar issue?

"In game" and/or "in flight" changes to sound do make a difference but after a restart of DCS, the sound levels are different again. I now do a restart of DCS after adjusting any sound level as it is sure to change for me. Perhaps a product of ones sound card? :dunno:

CPU: i7 980x @ 4.2GHz RAM: 24gb Corsair Vengeance

MB: Gigabyte Sniper X58 w/onboard Soundblaster X-Fi

HD: SanDisk 480gb SSD OS: Win7 Pro 64bit

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 980ti FTW

MONITOR: LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080

MP SERVER: ibuypower i7-4810MQ w/Win7 Home 64bit

GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset

• 2 months later...

I thought that it's a bug the other way around that it isn't working until you move the volume slider a bit.

I keep the volume slider on 5% and usually in multiplayer I heard nothing until I moved it a bit to 6% then back to 5%.

I wanted to hear a bit of noise from the plane but not too much so that's why I lowered the volume so much although I am using the "hear like in helmet" option.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least