[request] Slovak digital

VsetciPokapu

Thanks. Unfortunately there is some texture bug (near exhaust). But I saw it also on some other downloaded liveries after last updates. Some incompatibiity with last DCS:Mi-8 version? But now, as I see the real photo, it looks like it can be like that. But I´m nearly 100% sure, that other liveries are bugged. Also it looks like there is no texture at all instead texture with black surface.

Image is little bit dark, sorry for that.

s4w480.jpg

Edited by VsetciPokapu

Well that texture bug is present on every single livery, so it's not skin-specific and also not user-fixable. The darkened area is not on the texture, the problem is with the model.

Assuming you're talking about this and not the black exhaust paint that's visible on the photo.

bug.jpg.807a64da268f870e1638139cbae92e8e.jpg

Edited by GeorgeLKMT

• 2 weeks later...
Well that texture bug is present on every single livery, so it's not skin-specific and also not user-fixable. The darkened area is not on the texture, the problem is with the model.

Assuming you're talking about this and not the black exhaust paint that's visible on the photo.

:D Hey George, that's not a texture bug that's a very nice feature. :thumbup: Frankly. That's an Ambient Occclusion Texture Shift (shading) for the armour plated parts and for the wing/hardpoint hanger rods :smilewink:

Use Arg 458 change that effect, and type it into the corresponding description.lua (possible values: 0.0, 0.1, 0.2 and 0.3) :yes:

custom_args =

{

[458] = 0.3 -- Ambient Occclusion Shift

}

• Like 1

sign-pic4.jpg

Oh that's right, I was only looking at the model in the modelviewer, where it didn't show me the additional armour. Yes, it's actually shading underneath the plates, now I can see it too. So I guess OP really talked about the black paint then and there's no bug. :D I tried it ingame and with the plates removed, AO is adjusted properly.