Tail hook disappearing

Hammer1-1

a6Sue8Nh.jpg

HS9rkyCh.jpg

NkL4oRBh.jpg

Only witnessed in 1.5.5

Intel 8086k @ 5.4ghz | 128gb GSkill Trident Z | Asus Z370 Maximus X Formula| Asus TUF 3080Ti | eVGA 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate / Virpil MongoosT50 |  HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | Samsung Odyssey G9

Long shall we remember He, who walked the road of Danger, Master of Revenge - Death's no stranger. Blood and death lived on his sword, the God of War his only lord, unto the depths of hell go all he fell. Take my shield, take my sword, all my weapons to the sky; I shall need them when Odin bid thee rise.
 My wallpaper and skins

extended or retracted?

Also I cant confirm outside of the use of the Oculus that this is a bug. These screens were taken in CV1.

Intel 8086k @ 5.4ghz | 128gb GSkill Trident Z | Asus Z370 Maximus X Formula| Asus TUF 3080Ti | eVGA 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate / Virpil MongoosT50 |  HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | Samsung Odyssey G9

Long shall we remember He, who walked the road of Danger, Master of Revenge - Death's no stranger. Blood and death lived on his sword, the God of War his only lord, unto the depths of hell go all he fell. Take my shield, take my sword, all my weapons to the sky; I shall need them when Odin bid thee rise.
 My wallpaper and skins

The screens above tell the tale of what I see, Ive no mods installed for the F-5 at the moment. Kinda plays a disappearing act at certain angles...those shots were taken one after another in a 10 second time span.

My wallpaper and skins

It's there, just hard to see due to the angle.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

It's there, just hard to see due to the angle.

Jep, there it is:

attachment.php?attachmentid=154396&d=1483146075

If you look closely you can see the little stripes and everything. ;)

HS9rkyCh.thumb.jpg.4f4ee7faa87c18d629bbc4fee4c6a4ae.jpg

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

I feel like a blind idiot now......

My wallpaper and skins