Real-time flight data analysis teaser

Vyrtuoz

Let’s celebrate the new year with this teaser of the soon-to-be-released feature: real-time flight data analysis!

This feature will be available to all Tacview Professional users.

And there is more good news: Tacview 1.5.3 will is introducing a new anti-cheat system!

It will prevent people from using Tacview on servers which did not explicitly authorize real-time data recording. So now, ranked servers will not be forced to ban Tacview due to its misuse by cheaters.

Happy new year!

Edited by Vyrtuoz
  • Like 2
tacview-signature-512x128x24.png

Fantastic job. Thank you!:thumbup:

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

That's great. I hope server will resume tacview use. It is a very important tool in our squadron progress. A lot of time, we ended not sleeping before 2AM because just reviewing our flights on tacview instead of going bed after the games :P

The upcoming development really looks awesome.

Fantastic. I'm very eager to see this, if everything goes well it should be a HUGE milestone for the community. Not having to replay buggy and out of sync tracks to be able to review your flights (not to mention the time it took, only to find your aircraft stuck into grass 5 minutes into the track that you notice 2 hours later because you just left it on, lol) will enable a much broader audience to benefit from it thus widening and educating the community.

@Fionn

Yes, you will be able to rewind to analyze other parts of the flight while recording.

@<Blaze>

To prevent cheating, real-time data analysis will be possible only when explicitly authorized by the server.

Unreal!!! This is going to make learning so much easier and effective!

Glad I purchased the full version a few days ago! :thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

What version do you need to purchase today in order to get this capability when available?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TWC_Alamo

Denver, CO

Military Flight Sim

I7-7700K, 4.9 GHz, Z270-Gaming MB, 16GB, 512GB EVO-960 NVMe M.2, 512GB WD Black NVMe M.2, 1 TB SSD Raid, EVGA RTX 2080ti, Samsung Odyssey Plus, TM HOTAS/MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Gametrix 908 JetSeat

GA Flight Sim

I7-5820K, 4.2Ghz, Godlike Carbon MB, 16GB, 512 GB EVO 960 NVME M.2, 2 X SSD, EVGA 1080ti, HTC Vive, 3 X 4K 55" TVs, 4 X 27" Monitors, CH: Flight Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals

Fantastic. I'm very eager to see this' date=' if everything goes well it should be a HUGE milestone for the community. Not having to replay buggy and out of sync tracks to be able to review your flights (not to mention the time it took, only to find your aircraft stuck into grass 5 minutes into the track that you notice 2 hours later because you just left it on, lol) will enable a much broader audience to benefit from it thus widening and educating the community.[/quote']

umm, you are aware that the problem you described is NOT inherent to Tacview, right? The only reason this is necessary on your server is because your squadron explicitly disables all Tacview exports.

If 104th management decides to keep the tacview export disabled on the 104th server, nothing will change.