Something is wrong - visuals of speed?

CR4ZYHOR5E

Not sure whether I have pressed something but now (in last couple of flights) when looking 90 degrees out the side it looks like I'm going about 1/4 of the actual speed. Flying along at 400 kts looks like I'm barely moving. Says I have a steady 45fps (according to EVGA precision - cant get the built in counter to work)?

Any ideas?

Not sure whether I have pressed something but now (in last couple of flights) when looking 90 degrees out the side it looks like I'm going about 1/4 of the actual speed. Flying along at 400 kts looks like I'm barely moving. Says I have a steady 45fps (according to EVGA precision - cant get the built in counter to work)?

Any ideas?

I have that affect when I purposely zoom in.

Thanks for all of the replies. Issue seems to have been solved when I cranked up the graphics card and fiddled around with some settings (although I'm sure I've ended up back on the original settings).

I think some of the issue was me thinking I was lower than I was (maybe because texture detail wasn't sufficiently good/high). But it definitely was not all perception, there was some issue there.