F-5 Specular Effect

Doum76

GReetings

I'm having an issue with this module as i try to create my skin, when i use any customed Specular, i got an odd problem, like all the shapes where all the number would appear, show up a more shiny, as if, it reads another specular... or doesn't take into consideration my specular for the spot that the numbers should appear, i did made all number in the lua using the Empty file... to be honest, i'm out of idea, this is the first module i'm having such a hard time with problem with speculars like that, i simply wanna use my own speculars, if i use the speclars provided in the template it's all fine, but once i modify it and save it, i get this behavior with all the 10's and 100's numbers location... see picture, you can clearly see the rectangles more reflective than the rest

odds-1.thumb.jpg.c5cf7edb84cdca56d22dbbaee6f9a3fa.jpg

Ok Solved, i was just stupid, all i had to do is duplicate each lines in the lua aout the numbers, chaging it to apply to speculars channel with 2 instead of 0, and simply point out my speculars, why didn't think of that, it was so obvious. :S

I was finaly able to achieve my goal, ok not as perfect as i would expect, but working out speculars takes quite a few skins to get use to it, it's now paying off.. i wanted brown to be the most matte part, then grey camo a bit more reflective and the grey underneath the fuselage, inbetween both, and all markings and stencils a bit more reflective than the grey camo, so we get reflection on there on any color they are...

ex-specs.thumb.jpg.ad168d26fdf7b5c70a427737484056e3.jpg

• 1 month later...