I can't access the options button after switching to 3 monitors

I accidently switched from 1 monitor to 3 monitors in the option menu (was trying to get the right mfd full screen on my 2nd monitor)

Now I'm stuck with this:

picture.php?albumid=1313&pictureid=8568

As you can see I can't access the options menu anymore :helpsmilie:

(the little sprocket wheel icon on top of the page is gone, if you know what I mean)

Anyone know how to switch back to single screen without entering the options menu?

B.t.w. I'm using DCS World 1.5

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

This is so annoying :(

Isn't there a .lau file somewhere where I can switch back to single screen?

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Ahh finally found a way...

Overwritten the content from "1camera.lau" into "3cameras.lau"

(After making a backup of course)

That worked, though I find it pretty strange I can't find anything about this subject on this forum. I must sure not be the first one encountering this issue.

Anyways, enough talking to myself. This topic may be closed...

System specs:

And there is an entire thread that deals with monitor configs:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3000112#post3000112

You can also search for viewports gui

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1