Need help! Cockpit and world views not working properly

I just got the TWCS Throttle from Thrustmaster (the throttle of the T.16000M HOTAS), plugged it in and started making my button binds before I even fired up a module. However, when I opened up F-15C, the cockpit view was screwed up. It was as if my pilot's head was pushed back all the way to the back of the seat. I couldn't manually using they keyboard to move the pilot head forward or back, or side to side at all (using "R Ctrl" + "R Shift" + "/" or "*" for example). More weird is that in the F2 view, my TrackIR will start affecting the outside view... If I turn my head on the F2 view, the camera will look away from the plane but still follow it...

Also, inside the cockpit, if I move my body from side to side, or move my head closer or further from the screen, nothing happens. I checked the axis bindings and they were all correct. The only thing that works is simply looking around with the TrackIR (head yaw and pitch). I've cleared the TrackIR category, TWCS throttle category... etc. and yet the problem still persists. I even unplugged the throttle and rebooted DCS and the problem is still there so it's not caused by the throttle... Can anyone please help? Sorry for long post.

EDIT: Just to add, nothing is wrong with the A-10C, everything works just fine inside the cockpit, TrackIR and the throttle, but F2 view is still affected by TrackIR for some reason.

Screen_161231_175915.thumb.jpg.0f42009b3ff764e4c2b1d832781f00cb.jpg

Screen_161231_181222.thumb.jpg.5890ed6875678e66a8995444c381c1cf.jpg

Edited by JazonXD

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

BRRRT!  Car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! 🙂

Did you uninstall old throttle?

I'm using it in conjunction with the old throttle

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

Do you have an axis assigned to view zoom? It's possible that the axis is zoomed all the way out. It would be an axis assignment in the F-15C module for it to only affect that aircraft.

Highspeed

No, I made sure to check everything, no axis assignment. I also checked the SU-27, which also has the same issue.