TM Warthog Stick

Shane45

Hi Guys,

I see reading the posts that some of you have the same stick setup as I do, the problem I'm having is setting a profile for the Spit, the various buttons switches etc that I do use or would like to, just don't seem to want to play once I'm in the Sim.

At present I don't have rudder pedals so am having to use keys ZnX which isn't very practical, I've tried mapping the lever on the stick but the lever will only show if it's as a modifier.

Only got the module yesterday and can't keep off it, having read all the posts it would appear nearly all of us are or have had the same / similar difficulties with this beautiful beast.

As always guys, practice practice and practice, to that end if anyone could shed some light on the above I'd be very grateful.

Yes I know, I will get myself a set of pedals. :)

regards

I am not having any trouble at all with my Warthog setup and the Spitfire.

First to clarify, are you mapping the buttons and axis in the game, or are you using the TARGET software to do your mapping?

I did mine in the game.

In regards to mapping your rudder to a lever, what lever are you actually referring too? Not sure I understand it only showing as a modifier - that sounds like a button you may have set that way in the sim. You could assign it to your gray slider on the throttle - although might be somewhat difficult to use that way. Or you could assign to your left throttle axis - but again might be little difficult in use. Really for this plane it would be best to grab a set of pedals whenever you can. Rudder is pretty crucial in this one - especially on take offs.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Hi, I'm mapping in game, and the lever is on front of the stick which can be used as a modifier.

I do now appear to have it working as it should, just trying out various ways to map the rudder,

Many thanks for the replies.

Hi, I'm mapping in game, and the lever is on front of the stick which can be used as a modifier.

I do now appear to have it working as it should, just trying out various ways to map the rudder,

Many thanks for the replies.

:thumbup:

Best of luck, but do get those pedals whenever you can - makes a big difference.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Huge difference! Get the pedals and you'll wonder how you ever flew without them! Hey Dburne, good to see you again sir. S!

:thumbup:

Thanks great to be here!

Don B