DCS World Weekend News Update Discussion

terminator363

That's very interesting, I'm glad you let us know. I'll be out shopping for a while today, then if I had a dog, I'd walk that too. My favorite things are walking in the rain, kicking leaves in the autumn and world peace. Though of course, this is all dependent on how severe the "blizzards" become here in the UK today.

I do however await news on any aspect of DCS World.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In form again Neil.

I guess it could go either way, a big newsletter because it's the start of the working year, or a small one because they have only been back at work for a week. Either way I appreciate any news we get.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Oh it's 2017 :)

New thread yay !!!

The old news discussion thread was my favorite thread in all of 2016. It had so much information, such wow and such comprehensive. It also had some misinformation and wild speculation :) I think its okay to have a new thread for the new year.

Last year the big newsletter by wags was at the end of january. I think it will be the same this year. Maybe early february :)

Quote Vedexent: The technical term for an over ambitious ground attack pilot is "dead".

Quote SiThSpAwN: I figure 1.5 will have to buy some roses and chocolates, take 2.0 to a nice restaurant, and if it opens doors and is a gentleman, 1.5 and 2.0 might just get to merge one day.

If by "big" you mean this kind of newsletter (https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2659915&postcount=13), then I'm not sure we'll see something like this again. Half of the things mentioned there didn't materialize in 2016, those which did were mostly delayed, it's not the best idea to ramp up community expectations in such way. Even with "everything is subject to change" disclaimer.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

In form again Neil.

:music_whistling: :music_whistling:

I guess I really shouldn't post that early in the day. I'm not a morning person. I'm beginning to think I'm not an afternoon or evening person these days either.

Please please don't take what I said seriously, it was just a feeble attempt at humour, which it seems is rarely appreciated.

But I do love walking in the rain - almost as much as walking in the sunshine.

:music_whistling:

I guess I really shouldn't post that early in the day. I'm not a morning person. I'm beginning to think I'm not an afternoon or evening person these days either.

Please please don't take what I said seriously, it was just a feeble attempt at humour, which it seems is rarely appreciated.

I didn't mind walking in the rain...when I had a full head of hair.....now...not so much:cry:

I do get and appreciate your great sense of humor btw;)

Now back to Weekend News Hype!!!!

Gratuitous Hornet GIF

SHT3_zpsit3cwur3.gif

Patrick

mini.gif

I say that

s-l300.jpg

Greets

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

• ED Team

You guys are gonna self-hype yourselves into a heart attack :)

Just to let you down easy though, and I dont know for sure what will be in the Newsletter, but a lot of the team have been on holidays, so there may not be that much to report.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

But Sith, where would we be without a little excitement?

I must say, I wasn't hoping for a great deal this weekend either. I dare say even pushing the Spitfire out in 2.0 would be a little ambitious I suspect.

My forecast is that we get that next weekend, leaving the weekend after free for the Viggen.

THEN can we all get excited again?

Sithspawn

Haha :) im see the posting group is in holidays... i have have a heart attack...... lol ;)

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

What if there is no weekend news this year ???

Quote Vedexent: The technical term for an over ambitious ground attack pilot is "dead".

Quote SiThSpAwN: I figure 1.5 will have to buy some roses and chocolates, take 2.0 to a nice restaurant, and if it opens doors and is a gentleman, 1.5 and 2.0 might just get to merge one day.

What if there is no weekend news this year ???

This year? More like this week, because of russian holidays.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

You guys are gonna self-hype yourselves into a heart attack :)

Just to let you down easy though, and I dont know for sure what will be in the Newsletter, but a lot of the team have been on holidays, so there may not be that much to report.

Sith, you're up early, did you have to dig out several times like I did over the Christmas break?

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

I'm a bad man. i may not have said it, but I thought it...

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *