DCS World Customized Cockpit issues

I've recently come back to DCS after a year or so away, due to work and study commitments and after updating the DCS World package I am now experiencing problems with the customized cockpit options not implementing when changed over to English for the SU25T (Devrim Mod) and the BS.

I have tried repairing the DCS World but its still the same.

Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

I've recently come back to DCS after a year or so away, due to work and study commitments and after updating the DCS World package I am now experiencing problems with the customized cockpit options not implementing when changed over to English for the SU25T (Devrim Mod) and the BS.

I have tried repairing the DCS World but its still the same.

Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

I do some customizing of the FC3 planes, some of the customized .lua files I put into Saved Games or if it doesn't get recognized there I put it into JSGME.

Customized cockpits are not touched during DCS updates. You don't have to turn them off or anything before an update, contrary to "regular" or JSGME mods.

Download this latest version for Su-25T (October 2016) and follow install instructions:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/722567/

And this one for (February 2016) Ka-50:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1766778/

Restart game after selecting Customized cockpit. It is required.

Let us know how it went.

Edited by Rabb

• 3 months later...

Found problem was down to Windows update which had installed an extra User/xxx/Documents /Saved Games/DCS folder. so I had multiple DCS configs in Saved Games. I deleted all and let DCS reinstate them on next run of DCS World.