JTAC no longer responds beyond "ready to copy remarks"

dadunn1700

In the single player campaigns (both GA Hammer and Enemy Within) the JTAC will not respond past "ready to copy remarks". I've tried checking out and checking back in again with the JTAC...but it doesn't work. JTAC works fine until the "ready to copy remarks" point.

There's been a long history of JTAC communication issues over the years. I don't think I've ever figured a proper solution. I recall a thread some time ago about issues when there's a lot of communication going on simultaneously from other groups and that can cause stuff to go out of sync but I don't recall the details. For the missions you are having an issue with, have you tried loading them up into the mission editor and then saving them to a temporary name and testing it? Perhaps they need refreshing (i.e load/save) based on the newer engine? I honestly have no idea though mate - it's probably one of the reasons we've seen scripters write their own JTAC code rather than use the built in one.

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER