TAD - Meaning of extra data when own ship selected

asp22

Would anyone here be able to give an insight on the meaning of the values boxed in red? (see attachment)

They appear when one places the TAD cursor on the own ship icon. The image is taken from the manual.

When I fly, I see (in place of G4A1B2L2S)

F110

G

I've learnt that F110 corresponds to fuel, but I'm not sure what G means. My initial thought was that G4A1B2L2S had something to do with payload but I've messed around with different load outs and always see a G.

As for TN, I know that the numbers after are the Own and Group IDs but I'm unsure what TN stands for.

tad_own_ship.png.596709a0309660d081662cd6e4e215e4.png

I do not think it is coordinates as that information is displayed centre bottom. The image has them in Long Lat but a click of the LL OSB would provide grid co-ordinates.

I've looked at a few youtube vids and I see that others seem to have numbers and letters after the G but I have just the G... the mystery continues.

A/C weapon load. It should be provided over SADL along with fuel load, however it has never worked correctly or reliably since the A-10C was released.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL