Weapons issue with ground crew

Revo

Hello all.

My problem comes when I request to the ground crew to arm my F15. If choose to select the missiles from the individual squares, both AIM 120 C-B do not appear, I can only equip that kind of missiles from the preset profiles and in some multiplayer servers although I select a preset profile with AIM 120s theyare not armed to the F15 as well.

Tyank you for the support.

AFAIK this has something to do with the fact that since ED made those presets, the missiles in question have been updated in some way. So the game thinks you're asking for missiles basically "not allowed" on the jet and does not load them.

Best advice I can give is make your own presets, you won't regret it AND they'll work! :thumbup:

Edit: Actually, reading more closely this time (ARggghgh!) - I think Kang is spot on, this could be a weapon restriction thing as well (which is definitely a 'working as designed' moment!). Also, sometimes airbases will run out of munitions if limited munitions is enabled. There's a way to check the airfield munitions status in the F10 map (assuming F10 is allowed).

Edited by Sweep

Lord of Salt

Is this happening on your own server and/or in single player?

The mission creator might have limited the use of said missiles on the airbase, which means they can't be selected individually. You can select the presets alright, but due to the individual missiles not being available they are omitted.

Thank you for your fast replies, Sweep and Kang.

As an answer to your question, Kang, this happens either in single player and multiplayer servers not hosted by me. Sometimes the preset profiles work but the AIM 120s do not appear in the single rack select box in air bases with unlimited ammo.

I Will try your suggest, Sweep.