Trim and Virtual Controls

Swordfish

Hi,

Im currently running Nevada and the Gazelle. I've not played for a while after a few months off. I dont have a FFB stick so i use the virtual control indicator to remind me how i am trimmed etc. However atm the control indicator is not showing any trim movement whereas it did before, it is still working for the Huey, Mi8 and KA50 so i am a bit confused here.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Fish

Bit weird. Trim IS working, but not on the control indicator, However all trim functions are reversed, so if i push forward and press magnetic brake, my nose pitches UP as if i applied back stick.

I've only ever been able to replicate this with FFB turned on in the Misc. options flying with a non FFB stick.

The magnetic brake doesnt actually work like a magnetic brake though so the control indicator won't be much help, it simply trims to hold the current attitude, not stick position.

Excellent, that's interesting though, try pitching down 45 degrees and press the trimmer with the stick centered.

Mine completely ignores the current stick position and just puts it in whatever position is going to hold the attitude. On both 1.5.5 and 2.0.