What plane would be cheapest?

pepto

So I'm hoping to work for my pilots license in the near future, however living in the bay area means that isn't going to come cheap so every dollar counts. What kind of stuff would come with the best price? I love the simplicity of the Piper cub and I wouldn't mind having a taildragger. How is the price of a Cessna or something more like that compared to a cub? Alternatively I'd love to have a biplane but I feel like something more on the vintage side would cost a bit more. I'm asking on here because when I searched online I didn't get very solid prices, everything seemed to fluctuate a bit so I thought I'd be better off asking people who have real experience :P

Then pay for maintenance and rent to store it... Unless you are using it for work it's better and cheaper to rent one out.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45