New shadows ?

meh..ground shadows have always been fine in lomac. The shadows to observe are the self shadows. However, in the recent shots even they show a little improvement.

In either case...just my 2 cents....I would rather see an improvement in explosions and damage model to " missile or bomb impact --- vehicle blowup with debris and dust" rather than just a fireball.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Yup, they look smoother now, maybe there is an extra option now or something. My CPU will resign anyway... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

And the stripes pleeeease :D .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

even on ATI cards there are anoying glitches like these, with shadows etc. I get flashing textures at edges of taxiways (where concrete meets the ground) and it's quite anoying, been there always with 3 different ATI cards.

And I also get shadows going from normal grey see-through shaddow to completely black... things like that.

Also I see quite often something like vertical lines in the distance over the mountain/hill terrain... like many thin vertical lines that shimmer left-right when I look around... also bit anoying.

I've also seen tanks and vehicles sort of sink in a little into the ground when they go across bridges... and has anyone noticed the shaddow of the vehicles does not show on the bridge but fals on the ground beneath instead?

Oh yeah, one more thing... I had one bridge destroyed in two parts... but the vehicles (civilian traffic) could still pass over them??? They were driving in mid air?!

No longer active in DCS...

oh wait, I also had an experinece of locking onto a civilian vehicle with AGM-65, firing a missile and then locking with it again with another to track it... once the vehicle was destroyed the laser finder was still moving along at the same speed as if the vehicle was still moving???

errr... many little bugs like that :D

No longer active in DCS...

Also I see quite often something like vertical lines in the distance over the mountain/hill terrain... like many thin vertical lines that shimmer left-right when I look around... also bit anoying.

Yep, thems the 'curtains' I mentioned. I never realised ATI suffered them too.