SHIPS NO LONGER PRODUCE WAKE AND BUBBLES

OK, i'm getting closer, one of the graphics effects got rid of them, i'm not sure then, if it is a bug, I just repaired, and did a no mod test, the wake still wasnt there. I messed around with the graphics settings and checked again and they came back.

I'd like to know which setting gets rid of them as I totaly didn't think this was possible, and it caught me out. My friend also had the same problem and he always has extreme setttings with his flash 1080 and beast machine by self requirement:), so im curious as to how he's got this to disappear also.

Will report back if I can produce it on demand with a config setting.

Capture.thumb.JPG.dd66d3a79b3dfbadb9fabc23e648f377.JPG

Capture1.thumb.JPG.0de020aa785aa771223fede59edefe61.JPG

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

OK, it was water "low" that did it, medium or above you get wakes. Whilst it makes sense, It's quite common to set water low form the old days as it was always rendered under the ground from lockon days and water didnt feature that much so it was a pretty standard tuning decision...

I feel a bit silly, I totally had a meltdown that something was wrong with the ship mod and it drove me insane for a long time, additionally I never remember changing the setting, but I think it probably can be blamed on playing VR and swapping from low to high settings!

Sorry to waste people's time with this. Hope the other bug i reported was more useful, 1 out of 2 isnt bad! :P And you'll appreciate the Aligator as shes' had some last minute makeup!

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *