Suggestion: "turn left / right" keybinds for several dial knobs

Ayindi

Hi,

I'm currently learning the M2000C and I am missing some simple keybinds for several dial knobs like the INS Mode selector. Currently, it is only possible to map the different positions with a lot of button combinations. (or do I miss something?) I'd suggest to make two Keybinds like "turn INS Mode selector dial switch left" and "turn INS Mode selector dials switch right".

Not sure about you guys but I think it is much easier to bind two different buttons and just hit it a couple of times until it reached the appropriate position. Pretty much like its now working when it is clicked with the left or right mouse button. The A10C has such a "feature" and since there are MANY buttons to map it would make things much easier in my opinion.

Edited by Ayindi
added CCW / CW suggestion

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, just FYI on my future to-do list, so hopefully I can get to it soon.

"Witness mere F-14s taking off from adjacent flight decks, gracefully canting left and right, afterburners flaming, and there’s something that sweeps you away—or at least it does me. And no amount of knowledge of the potential abuses of carrier task forces can affect the depth of that feeling. It simply speaks to another part of me. It doesn’t want recriminations or politics. It just wants to fly.”

― Carl Sagan