CCM/ POLICE mode bug

jaguara5

When Police mode is selected :

1) The SVI Close Combat Mode is available (instead of the VERTICAL mode) for MAG and Guns (personally, I like the SVI mode more than the horizontal scan :)).

2) Weapons can be fired with Master Arm switch in ON (ARM) position

Edited by jaguara5

Thanks. Will check.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

• 2 months later...

So if i have POL selected and then select the 530D missile mode, the POL mode should be deactivated ?

And how does the ccm selection works? Respective hotas button forward :

boresigt > vertical scan > SVI (that means three, instead of two, selection are available and in what order?).

hotas button back : cycle between the 2 submodes for the horizontal scan?

POL weapons safety bug is fixed. Now you won't be able to shoot when in POL mode.

As for SVI, it is available when using Super 530Ds or in POL mode regardless of selected weapon.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

• 4 months later...
Police mode should light up the police light on the left side,

shouldn't it? I don't see no light.

No, there's a specific switch for this light (near Taxi/Landing switch), and light is not implemented (and won't be i guess)

I was working in the past, a bug broke it.

IRL to light up the police light you need the police light switch to be on, the master mode need to be police (POL) and you need to press the magic slave/AG designate button. The light will be on as long as you press the button.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA