Missing Bazar/Liveries/SpitfireLFMkIX folder?

ozTRipwiRE

Hi,

I went to set up some Spitfire skins from snowsniper and went to put them into the 'DCS World\Bazar\Liveries\SpitfireLFMkIX' folder but there was no Spitfire folder in the above 'Liveries' folder. Is this normal, or is this a glitch in my setup? If normal, am I meant to create a 'SpitfireLFMkIX' folder in the above path? I can attach a screenshot if necessary.

Thanks for any help,

OZTRIPWIRE

You can also create a liveries directory within the Saved Games installation - it will keep them away from the core DCS World installation, and therefore make it much easier to re-install without any loss of those precious files.

The path is:

[drive]:/Users/[Name]/Saved Games/[DCS.[version]/Liveries/[Aircraft folder]

The aircraft folder names are:

A-10A

A-10C

An-26B

Bf-109K-4

C-101EB

C-130

DC3

e-2c

e-3a

F-5E-3

F-15C

F-86F Sabre

FW-190D9

Hawk

IL-76MD

KA-50

kc-135

L-39C

L-39ZA

M-2000C

Mi-8mt

MiG-15bis

MiG-21Bis

mig-29g

mig-29k

mig-29s

P-51D

s-3b

SA342L

SA342M

SA342Mistral

SpitfireLFMkIX

su-25

su-25t

su-27

su-33

TF-51D

UH-1H

There is also a thread on the forum that talks through setting up a common liveries structure which will be recognized by all 3 installs of DCS World - which will save on disc space, though with the forthcoming merger, that will be less of an issue soon.

• Like 1

You can also create a liveries directory within the Saved Games installation - it will keep them away from the core DCS World installation, and therefore make it much easier to re-install without any loss of those precious files.

The path is:

[drive]:/Users/[Name]/Saved Games/[DCS.[version]/Liveries/[Aircraft folder]

The aircraft folder names are:

A-10A

Yes, this is a much cleaner approach to the use of skins ... having them within my user folder rather than within the program files folder prevents that a DCS update can mess with them.

Thanks for the aircraft names list, i didnt had it :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB