Transport/combat mi8 server

MaxDamage

I really would like to have a server centered around transport/ combat activities of mi8 and huey. The big servers we have usually leave such helicopters very vulnerable against the big jet fighters. I want to be able to strafe some troops with rockets and then land the troops and see them do the rest. The biggest AA threats should be something like zu23 and manpad.

Well, there's nothing stopping you setting up such a beast. It's what the rest of us have had to do. Be warned though, there is a lot of commitment and hard work involved.

You can also just create temporary servers running in the background on your own PC, and see who shows up.

Or do you really just want to sit back and let the others do the work? Because it might be a long wait I am afraid.

I really would like to have a server centered around transport/ combat activities of mi8 and huey. The big servers we have usually leave such helicopters very vulnerable against the big jet fighters. I want to be able to strafe some troops with rockets and then land the troops and see them do the rest. The biggest AA threats should be something like zu23 and manpad.

The 104th server now includes missions that heavily involve the Mi-8 and UH-1, see here

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3001142&postcount=1217

Try the Open Conflict server. It's one of the larger ones and there are fast jets, but I've only been downed once by them - your tasks will be either resupply or SAR, unless something new has been added.

Flying the Mi-8 at grass-top level to avoid the bad guys is great fun - not recommended with a sling load, mind ;)

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2