VP-Airfield Equipment 0.8.2 beta

I reached out to the developer of this mod and got the below response:

Thanks, great news :thumbup:

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 4070TI 12Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog  -TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

keep us updated.. can't live without the mods, I'm also working on a pretty big "Airbase Reality Pack", Miramar Top Gun Style shelters, New Light Towers, Approach lights, Airbase Entry Gates, Buildings, Palm trees , trees and much more. I try to make it "Official".. so I hope they fix those problems cause i can't see the problem with simple Static Objects... since they have nothing to do with the nevada.ng5 File, which is hardcoded anyway. I still hope ED add some good looking buildings/Appartments from Nevada to the mission Editor. Cause the Caucasus Objects inside the Me look horrible.. 1998 Graphics

If all real wars could only be fought in DCS.

... I still hope ED add some good looking buildings/Appartments from Nevada to the mission Editor. Cause the Caucasus Objects inside the Me look horrible.. 1998 Graphics

I used a really nice Mod by Crazy Eddie that allowed us to use on the Mission Editor many of the Caucasus Map objects, items like these:

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26hYBPrUucsByzeZc1zg?e=xZd1PA

... unfortunately, the Mod doesnt work anymore since version 2.5.5

I'd love to have something similar but for the Nevada Map, but have no idea how to create a Mod myself :(

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I have been slowly updating that Mod for a long time, better textures, more in keeping with the actual buildings found in the real world. Sadly all lost now unless somebody can come up with some way to update the older ED edm files for each building. I dont have the software to do that, or the knowledge.

I have been slowly updating that Mod for a long time, better textures, more in keeping with the actual buildings found in the real world. Sadly all lost now ...

Hello, Nice to see you around ... I loved your Mod, it's a pity that it can't be used anymore :(

I remember reading somewhere that the Nevada Map stored its 3D objects in a protected way, that made it very difficult to extract them in order to do a Mod like this.

Anyway, thanks a lot for all the effort you've given to this community :)

Cheers!

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

I have been slowly updating that Mod for a long time, better textures, more in keeping with the actual buildings found in the real world. Sadly all lost now unless somebody can come up with some way to update the older ED edm files for each building. I dont have the software to do that, or the knowledge.

Hi

And do you intend to update your boats ?

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Just EDM's, sorry. I have spoken to cpdkobra about the Carrier Eye Candy CVN's and that will be redone at some stage, when he has time, he has a lot of work to make up now and this is not a priority. For the meantime my Furious Reagon mod based on Tomcatz old models is still working.

Which ones ?

These ones:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1731335/

This one:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/fr/files/1524753/?sphrase_id=17963055

This one:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1250645/

and Class-Mistral, Tonnerre, Dixmude.

In the list of DCS, it's said that there are made by Markindel but if you type "Crazyeddie" in the search bar, they are listed. So, something I havn't understood: Crazyeddie and Markindel are you the same person or just collaborators ?

Thanks to you !

Edited by jef32

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

2 Different people Jef, Markindel no longer makes Mods and has withdrawn from the Forums. (The reasons are too complex to explain here), suffice to say he and I co-operated on updating the Mistral Mod at one time but that original Mod was made by a guy called Lilkkiki, who has since died. Neither Mario (Markindel) or I had the original files, we just added stuff to the decks and repainted them.

The Mistral Mod was then deleted by ED, again for reasons too complex to explain here, so I am no longer doing anything with it. I make no apologies for that, I am simply trying to avoid further conflict with ED over it.

I hold none of the 3smax files for any of these other ships, and I doubt if Markindel will ever come back to update them, but we can hope.

Ok thanks for your answer. It's more clear now.

But that means that these boats willn't be updated anymore, a bad new for me.

And about the DC3 mods made by markindel and you ?

For now, they seem to run in 2.5.5. but in the future, can you update them alone or you haven't files to do it ???

The Russian objects unfortunately are not, but the author has been informed and is looking into it last I heard.

Hello,

Actually, not every russian object is affected, only these ones:

VP-GOTB (100,250 & 750 meter)

VP-BARRIER

VP-LIGHTING TOWER

VP-MAN_1_IDLE

VP-MAN_2_CHECK

VP-MAN_2_IDLE

VP-SU35 DAMAGE

VP-END_RUNWAY

VP-FIREHOUSE

VP-FIRE_EX

VP-FLAG

VP-MONUMENT-LA-7

VP-PROJECTOR

VP-R27

VP-SKP

VP-STAIR_1

VP-STAIR_2

The first group is the one I miss the most, hopefully the Mod's author will fix them ...

This whole 2.5.5 mod incompatibility situation has depressed me a bit, I used to edit missions a lot, but now I find it hard to muster enthusiasm for it as I was in the midle of making a practice series for the MiG-19 just when this whole debacle hit, so now those missions are currently lying abandoned on my PC :(

Rudel_chw I do not have version 2.5.5, try to check this new file VP-FIREHOUSE...

Hello,

It works perfectly:

y5y7CA1.jpg

I'm so glad to see you working to fix this important Mod, thank you so much for your time

:)

Eduardo

JanK Thanks, now I know how to fix it.

Rudel_chw I wanted to completely remake the mod. I have not yet decided what exactly will be added and removed from it. There are a lot of unnecessary objects.

Edited by voc

Rudel_chw I wanted to completely remake the mod. I have not yet decided what exactly will be added and removed from it. There are a lot of unnecessary objects.

Hello,

I'd prefer if you can first fix the objects that currently dont work, to bring the Mod back into service first. In my opinion, the most needed objects are these:

VP-BARRIER

VP-LIGHTING TOWER

VP-MAN_1_IDLE

VP-MAN_2_CHECK

VP-MAN_2_IDLE

VP-SU35 DAMAGE

Afterwards, on a second stage you can do a more deep remake ... the only objects of the Set that I don't ever use are those that contain trees .. as they are much too different from the current trees that DCS has.

Thanks a lot for such a useful Mod :D

Guys, I remade the files from the list below. I can't check them so if there are problems, write me. If any other objects need to be replaced, write their names and I will try to fix them.

VP-BARRIER

VP-LIGHTING TOWER

VP-MAN_1_IDLE

VP-MAN_2_CHECK

VP-MAN_2_IDLE

VP-SU35 DAMAGE

VP-END_RUNWAY

VP-FIREHOUSE

VP-FIRE_EX

VP-FLAG

VP-MONUMENT-LA-7