VP-Airfield Equipment 0.8.2 beta

• 2 weeks later...

this is incredible. don't know how I missed it. awesome mod!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Amazing.

Any suggestion for minimizing the fps hit using this pack. Any specific object that could cause more fps drop than other?

I was testing the mod and if i populate the airfield with objects the fps hit is Big.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Amazing.

Any suggestion for minimizing the fps hit using this pack. Any specific object that could cause more fps drop than other?

I was testing the mod and if i populate the airfield with objects the fps hit is Big.

Are you placing them as a "static" object or as a vehicle group? I've found placing things as a vehicle group helps with FPS quite a bit. I have three airfields populated fully and more to come and haven't seen any significant FPS drop

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

Have a listen to the Alert 5 Podcast - YOUR source for the latest combat flight simulation news!

@Sport,

Would you mind sharing these in a mission file? Would love to see what you came up with.

I'll be happy to... I'm on vacation at the moment but when I get home in a few days will be happy to share! As always, it's a WIP and I haven't seen/used the beautiful new objects they've added yet

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

Have a listen to the Alert 5 Podcast - YOUR source for the latest combat flight simulation news!

Yes, as static objects.

Thanks for the tip. Really appreciated.

What I've been doing is creating all of the ground objects for an airfield as a single group to help simplify the number of groups in the mission. I'd like to see if I can activate an individual airport when a player approaches it, then deactivate once they leave, to also help with any performance issues.

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

What I've been doing is creating all of the ground objects for an airfield as a single group to help simplify the number of groups in the mission. I'd like to see if I can activate an individual airport when a player approaches it, then deactivate once they leave, to also help with any performance issues.

What a GREAT idea :thumbup:

My Mods: DCS User Files

Modules owned: EVERY Module :pilotfly:

Very nice! I wish I had the talent (or someone developed) the equivalent with USAF equipment (tow bar, Coleman, bread van, etc).

Could we start a thread with all the NATO (and Russian I suppose) ground service equipment we'd like to see? Maybe someone will take up the challenge...

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

VERY nice mod... But unfortunatley ALL AI Planes disapear after landing rwy 08...

It is possible in more detail? If it is a bug, then I will look for the reason. So far such messages didn't arrive.