VP-Airfield Equipment 0.8.2 beta

Those hats need waaay more allyness! They are a bit walty to be British.

Hi Dave I have the same issue you had when skinning your DPM troops. I don't own the models so I can only skin what is available.

The models are excellent and I wanted to add them as British personnel to my mission builds. I may release it as a Liveries pack, beyond the group I fly with but I haven't decided as yet. To be honest there maybe no interest in such a pack anyway.

Cheers

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To be honest there maybe no interest in such a pack anyway.
You ARE kidding us, right?

No interest in this pack?

Why have You have not released it yet? :D :music_whistling:

I do like a good joke! :megalol:

Ok Ok I will wait.............

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Hi Dave I have the same issue you had when skinning your DPM troops. I don't own the models so I can only skin what is available.

The models are excellent and I wanted to add them as British personnel to my mission builds. I may release it as a Liveries pack, beyond the group I fly with but I haven't decided as yet. To be honest there maybe no interest in such a pack anyway.

Cheers

If you are interested in creation of a pack of people, I can give you riged models in CAT format.

p.s. I hope that has written correctly in English :)

• Like 1

If you are interested in creation of a pack of people, I can give you riged models in CAT format.

p.s. I hope that has written correctly in English :)

Hi voc,

Your English is perfect thank you and far better than my Russian which I hasten to add is non- existent I'm afraid.

I really appreciate your kind offer and would gladly accept it. Keep up the excellent work my friend and thank you once again :thumbup:

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In that case OK fair enough here you go:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1LVMjHctCo9N3ExUVZCakR5cjA/view?usp=sharing

Once extracted just copy and paste the relevant files and folder into your

C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\tech\main

What do you get well everything as per images above plus these:

attachment.php?attachmentid=167323&stc=1&d=1502460856

attachment.php?attachmentid=167324&stc=1&d=1502460967

Plus I amended the lua files so that all personnel appear in the INFANTRY section of the ME and they can now move if given waypoints. The models are not animated so they wont appear to walk or run but they do move none the less.

Cheers

• Like 2

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would give rep but can not?

Thank you guys, outstanding!

Keep em coming.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

+1 Tony

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

I recently built a mission, during which I had Airfield Equipment 0.9.0 installed. However, when I loaded it to a server, I found that anyone without that mod was unable to access that mission. I confirmed this by unloading that mad and trying to edit that mission on my own PC. Sur enough I gat the message "Need modules for load mission: VPC_Object by voc & virpil.com"

I presume that, unknowingly, I had use one of the items in that mission, which was essential to the mission.. The solution being for all who play to also install that mod.

Is this a case of 'you can only join the server if you are not 'PURE'?

Strangely, I have joined a server in which such equipment had been loaded without the mod installed on my PC.

In any case, it is worth publicising this strange (if perhaps understandable) anomaly.

How much? :D:lol:

I'll take two please! :lol:

I'm curious about one thing I saw in the video from the 3:00 to 3:08 time marks:

I downloaded and installed this wonderful mod. But I don't see either an aircraft under tow model or a way to accomplish towing an aircraft. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right place?

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Morning

Hope somebody can help I downloaded the VP REPLACEMENT FOR DEFUALT OBJECTS and as you can see from the attachments its now given me a small problem with this building, its the same at all bases where this building appears.

Any idea on a fix ? Im running 1.5.7.

I have gone through the original Russian site but with translation I haven't a clue what to do any help would be appreciated.

Heinz

Screen_170829_104006.thumb.jpg.15179066b5931f3c2724e577648ad1f5.jpg

Screen_170829_104028.thumb.jpg.9b1e59402f019dcbd964c6262a52338c.jpg

Morning

Hope somebody can help I downloaded the VP REPLACEMENT FOR DEFUALT OBJECTS and as you can see from the attachments its now given me a small problem with this building, its the same at all bases where this building appears.

Any idea on a fix ? Im running 1.5.7.

I have gone through the original Russian site but with translation I haven't a clue what to do any help would be appreciated.

Heinz

Nice camouflage

Hi,

I seem to be unable to get this mod working. I've downloaded the current file from the vpc website, extracted into my ovgme location but nothing shows up in the mission editor. Am I missing something? Is there anything else I should be doing? I've also attempted to direct copy the mods folder to my main DCS folder bypassing ovgme but it still won't work?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

My rig - I5 6600k @ 4.5 - Corsair H100i GTX - Maximus Hero viii - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG edition DDR4 3200mhz - Gigabyte 1080ti (Overclocked) - TM Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Rudder pedals - Oculus Rift CV1

Hi,

I seem to be unable to get this mod working. I've downloaded the current file from the vpc website, extracted into my ovgme location but nothing shows up in the mission editor. Am I missing something? Is there anything else I should be doing? I've also attempted to direct copy the mods folder to my main DCS folder bypassing ovgme but it still won't work?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Hello Try to download from this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ss8ksqypnna1p2/VP-Airfield%20Equipment%200.8.2%20beta.zip?dl=0 and put it into the '' _Mods '' folder then activate the mod by JSGME, it works fine with me as well as the VPC version 0.9.4 Regards.

I seem to be unable to get this mod working. I've downloaded the current file from the vpc website, extracted into my ovgme location but nothing shows up in the mission editor. Am I missing something? Is there anything else I should be doing?

Hello,

Do the following:

1) Uncompress the zip file of post#1

2) It has the following folder structure: VP-Airfield / Mods / tech / main

3) Copy the "main" folder and all its contents into the following path:

<your user>/Saved Games/DCS/Mods/tech

If the folders Mods and tech dont exist, just create them empty and then do the copy.

If you use DCS open beta or openalpha, be aware that your saved games folder may be named differently, for example DCS.openalpha

On the mission editor you can find the new objects as static objects -> structures.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB