What caused the flameout

EPSNtheGATOR

Hey,

I am still learning the Mig (got it 5 days ago) and I jumped into mp for the first time yesterday (was horrible) and in my last sortie my engine died like this. Now I didn't break IAS/Mach limit, there was hardly any AOA (positive or negative) and same for G load. I didn't fly inverted or anything. Anyone who could help so I can avoid it in the future?

http://plays.tv/video/58704bcb711d1c13bb/engine?section=feed

About 20 mins later when I was just flying in free flight this happened again, almost same alt and speed.

You held her at around 0G for nearly 10 seconds, the MiG hates that. Especially when the afterburner is engaged. Avoid pushing the stick forward as much as possible with this airplane. :)

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

You held her at around 0G for nearly 10 seconds, the MiG hates that. Especially when the afterburner is engaged. Avoid pushing the stick forward as much as possible with this airplane. :)

Great, thanks! Didn't know that even this little is already deadly for the engine