DCS Bios - Landing gear panel LED PROBLEM

Hi

I have just finished my Landing gear panel and connected all switches and LEDs to an Arduino Nano. When I was testing the panel in the Cmd window all switches work and register; all good so far.

I started DCS World and A10C module and all switches work fine, however the LEDs keep flickering. I have set these up with 2 Green LEDs per landing wheel, so that I have a total of 6 LED connected. Can anyway assist in identifying the problem? I suspect it may be that the NANO cannot run 6 LED from the USB connection?

Thanks

Neal

Desktop PC:

Intel i7 14700K, MSI Z790 MAG Tomahawk MOBO, 64Gb RAM , GPU Nvidia RTX 3080ti

Windows 11, VPC joystick, Crosswind rudder peddles, HP Reverb G2, VPC Collective, DOF Reality H2, Gametrix seat, WinWing panels.

Yes Neal, that would be my first guess. But without seeing a circuit diagram and knowing what LEDS you used, resistors used and how its wired up, it is impossible to accurately diagnose.

You need to provide more detailed information.

Regards

John W

aka WarHog.

My Cockpit Build Pictures...

John Wall

My Arduino Sketches ... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Dc0Wd9C5l3uY-cPj1iQD3iAEHY6EuHg?usp=sharing

WIN 10 Pro, i8-8700k @ 5.0ghz, ASUS Maximus x Code, 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram,

AIO Water Cooler, M.2 512GB NVMe,

500gb SSD, EVGA GTX 1080 ti (11gb), Sony 65” 4K Display

VPC MongoosT-50, TM Warthog Throttle, TRK IR 5.0, Slaw Viper Pedals