Pretty much full on noobie looking for a flying buddy or two

Tye

Been wanting to pull out the o'l hotas and rudder pedals here for awhile. I've dabbled in a few sims here and there but have yet to become an ace or anything rather close; I'm kinda more around the safe landings without gear failures/anything else catastrophic 80% of the time kinda skill level.

Would love to actually take some time and get proficient with a specific aircraft. I am pretty open to flying whatever as I currently have outside the freebie SU-25T the FC3 module, and the A-10c. I have also been eyeing up the Mirage 2000 something fierce.

I am not super interested in joining a virtual squadron as my work and outside commitments can kinda be all over the place. Basically looking for a friend or two that is either learning themselves or is an experienced vet looking to train up a wingman. I am in the GMT-7 timezone area mostly playing late evenings/night.

Will be looking through the forums here to see if I can find any like minded folk, but figured I'd throw up my own thread cause you never know.

Happy flights and safe landings!

Hi Tye, we offer training in all of the modules you've listed and we don't have any kind of mandatory attendance policy. We try to combine the best of casual groups with a training server available for pickup flights, as well as a more serious weekly mission with a large group where we use radio simulation etc.

Feel free to stop by.

355thvfs.enjin.com