How to use smoke generator in C-101

Grafit164DK

I would ask you how to correctly turn on smoke generator in C-101EB? I can use white smoke by pushing "white smoke" CB on the left side of cockpit and "T" key on keyboard, but with coloured smoke it does not work. The problem is present both if I install smoke generators in Mission Editor or by Rearm/Refuel menu in game. Probabely I am doing something wrong. So what is correct procedure?

By the way I would like to repeat my earlier question about C-101. I have noticed, that selecting one of Spanish C-101 skins changes shape of nose of the plane (from sharp to rounded). Could You tell something more about it? There are two different varians of this airplane? If yes, what is reason of this (maybe different avionics or aerodynamic reasons)? I would like to ask, if it is possible to chose type of nose shape when I am creating my own skin?

I would ask you how to correctly turn on smoke generator in C-101EB? I can use white smoke by pushing "white smoke" CB on the left side of cockpit and "T" key on keyboard, but with coloured smoke it does not work. The problem is present both if I install smoke generators in Mission Editor or by Rearm/Refuel menu in game. Probabely I am doing something wrong. So what is correct procedure?

By the way I would like to repeat my earlier question about C-101. I have noticed, that selecting one of Spanish C-101 skins changes shape of nose of the plane (from sharp to rounded). Could You tell something more about it? There are two different varians of this airplane? If yes, what is reason of this (maybe different avionics or aerodynamic reasons)? I would like to ask, if it is possible to chose type of nose shape when I am creating my own skin?

In descrition.lua of liveries you can this:

custom_args =

{

[70] = 0.4, -- Tuskegee airmen head

}

0.4 is for rounded nose model, the other 0.0 to 0.3 is eb and 0.5 to 1.0 is CC model with Sharp nose model

Get the smoke system and colorant in the ME. Once in your mission, push both smoke system CB's and activate smoke with T and colorant with LSFT + T or whatever key combo you're using. Be sure you don't have a conflict in your input controls (it would appear in red in input controls window), in that case delete or backup your saved games. Try creating a new mission, maybe yours is corrupted or try creating a new payload in ME. Some of this steps might eventually solve your issue if you have one.

The round nose was present in earlier versions of the airplane, it was changed to the sharp one due to ice accretion in the nose.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png