LARS V12 for DCS A-10C

RAZBAM_ELMO

http://www.dm.af.mil/News/ArticleDisplay/tabid/6161/Article/1043657/upgrade-advances-a-10s-search-capability.aspx

Possibility from ED to implement into our A10C in the future as well?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Seeing as we've got a suite 3(ish) in the sim and we're way past that real world I wouldn't expect any additions unless ED someday decided to do an A-10C 2 which I don't expect.

A-10C Suite 2 you mean?

But yes, I agree, I don't expect any upgrade from Suite 3 to 7 for example, especially the HMCS..

No I mean DCS A-10C 2, a new product. And suite 7 is old now.

Oh, yes, but Suite 3 compared to 7, well, it would be instant buy. The HMCS would be very very nice, along with other upgrades, however I spoke to an A-10C pilot time ago, he flies the 8, the Suite 8 is the newest one, isn't it?

Edited by Vitormouraa

Oh, yes, but Suite 3 compared to 7, well, it would be instant buy. The HMCS would be very very nice, along with other upgrades, however I spoke to an A-10C pilot time ago, he flies the 8, the Suite 8 is the newest one, isn't it?

It is but suite 9 is funded and being developed.

I would gladly pay (I know I'm in the minority before I get slammed) $100 for a suite 7 A-10C in DCS World.

• Like 1

A simple 19.99 *upgrade package* would be sweet. Maybe after the HMCS is done on the bug they can bring it into the A10 to upgrade the suite.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

A simple 19.99 *upgrade package* would be sweet. Maybe after the HMCS is done on the bug they can bring it into the A10 to upgrade the suite.

I don't like to be a negative person, but let's be realistic, a DCS A-10C upgrade ain't gonna happen at all.. pretty sure man.. but I would love, and I would pay for.

It is but suite 9 is funded and being developed.

I would gladly pay (I know I'm in the minority before I get slammed) $100 for a suite 7 A-10C in DCS World.

Fair price. Would be more like a complete new module...:happy:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Not that simple, $19.99 wouldn't be enough to justify it. An updated A-10C would need:

-A ton of avionics upgrades (lots of coding)

-Updated external 3d model

-Updated cockpit 3d model

-Updated pilot 3d model

I'd love for ED to surprise me but I just don't see it happening. And HMCS in the A-10C is nothing like JHMCS in the F/A-18C.

Not that simple, $19.99 wouldn't be enough to justify it. An updated A-10C would need:

-A ton of avionics upgrades (lots of coding)

-Updated external 3d model

-Updated cockpit 3d model

-Updated pilot 3d model

I'd love for ED to surprise me but I just don't see it happening. And HMCS in the A-10C is nothing like JHMCS in the F/A-18C.

Wouldn't ED need a lot of documentation too? provided by what? Air force maybe? I don't know that's why I am asking...

Obviously they'd need the documentation, where they got it from (or they may already have it) is none of my business.

I dunno Snoopy, you're still signed up right? A few convos/emails to higher ups saying how it's a great training tool, brings aircrew and pilots closer together (team cohesion!) but needs updating to a newer version can't go amiss eh?

• ED Team
That isn't half of what suite 7 or 8 offer.

What suite level do you think ED could do that wouldnt change the cockpit much, I mean as far as 3D model and such. And what level do you think you could access any decent documentation on?

I would pay for a A-10C 2 myself, but I agree with most, I think they will swing towards other aircraft before redoing current ones...

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

That isn't half of what suite 7 or 8 offer.

Indeed. Remember guys, many of the features of suite 3 aren't present, the software version (3.1) represented in DCS was never deployed, it was only the early test and eval software. Even suite 5 would be a significant capability upgrade (and quite some work to develop).

ED already have the data for suite 5 as it was the last version they made for the DTS. Whether they could ever use that in DCS is another matter.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL