P-51D This.Is.It ! Col joe Mason 352nd FG

Basco1

I would love to see this P-51D created for DCS it would make a great skin.

P-51D THIS.IS.IT ! of the 352nd Fighter Group serial code M 414911 flown by Col Joe Mason

The last picture although an old skin shows what was on the port side of the aircraft.

Type204201-2420NA20P-5120Mustang.jpg

thisisit%20001.jpg

100_2280_1.jpg

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Bump..........Would some fine skinner please recreate this,It would be very appretiated if you could,thank you. :thumbup:

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Hi mate, I can do it next week! Until then, it would be a huge help if you could send me some hi-res pictures and drawings of it. Cheers!

Hi Reflected,this is much appreciated buddy,I'll start sourcing some better pictures of where the decals were placed etc,unfortunately there are not that many pics of this around,so if anyone has better pictures,please feel free to upload them for us.

WOW !!!.........Well I'd say that,that beauty is damn right perfect Reflected,thank you ever so much Sir,and I'm sorry I couldn't dig out more pictures for you,but there really weren't many more to be had.

However,you've created a fantastic skin,and I really appreciated you time and effort buddy :thumbup: