Sleek

But why F-16 screen looks so poor?

Other screens are awesome!

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Let's hope they know what 'optimizing the code' means, otherwise we'll be ablt to play it 10 years after release (DX 10, lol). Don't worry about the F-16, it looks like a placeholder model. Remember these are the very very first screens, don't expect that all the things shown are up to release standard. Let's just hope they will make it a 'sim' (okay, game 'sim') and not some arcade shooter.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

I am not expecting a hardcore sim like BS.

Probably, what we will get will have a game play like Comanche4 with better graphics, no advanced flight model, no realistic weaponry, no realistic enemies etc etc...

Think about BS... They are trying to implement an addon for a game that is already here. EEEC2 guys are creating something from scratch and waiting a realistic sim with this good graphics would be far too optimistic...

I am not expecting a hardcore sim like BS.

Probably, what we will get will have a game play like Comanche4 with better graphics, no advanced flight model, no realistic weaponry, no realistic enemies etc etc...

Think about BS... They are trying to implement an addon for a game that is already here. EEEC2 guys are creating something from scratch and waiting a realistic sim with this good graphics would be far too optimistic...

Bs..hardcore sim?, they said that about lockon...turned out to be a game

lots of switches ..yes ...hardcore realism,,nah they missed that on dozens of points

none of us have played it, the beta testers wont tell s][17 and the developers even less...I admire all you guys loyalty and after all there is nothing better out there, but its not the sim so many think it is

• Like 1

oo err...missus:animals_bunny:

** Anti-Pastie**

And all the 'cool' looking pics have SKYBOX are written all over them :)

I think this was inevitable ever since it appeared on the catalogue. I'm supprised it didn't end up as an XBOX title though.

The mod community has turned the old EECH into a really sweet strategy-sim, TrackIR support, new textures, seasons, campaigns. Great stuff.

This our hobby - not our job - if we are not having a laugh, we're doing it wrong. - Rats

EEEC2 guys are creating something from scratch and waiting a realistic sim with this good graphics would be far too optimistic...

Seeing that F-16 screenshot (unit information at the bottom), it doesn't look like that they start from scratch.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Any bets on whether it will be released BEFORE LOBS?

Depends on your interpretation of Autumn :huh:

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Depends on your interpretation of Autumn :huh:

lol