Gotham & Miller Ville

Any chance we can see this integrated by ED into the Nevada map?

I mean it is fantastic, but every mod we add to the "must have list" in a mission means complications.

And this, together with the 476th range objects, would be an awesome and logical accompaniment for the NTTR map...

• Like 1

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Nice work Stuka :thumbup:

I mean it is fantastic, but every mod we add to the "must have list" in a mission means complications.

And this, together with the 476th range objects, would be an awesome and logical accompaniment for the NTTR map...

/\ This is a great idea /\

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Honestly i would hope the 476th would make it a DLC and get paid for their hard work and commitment to the community.

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

Final version in DCS:

X4pJ3t.png

102 custom created container buildings + lots of our pre-exsiting range objects in the entire mission.

When we update our training range mod and the public NTTR mission, you all can discover it.

• Like 1

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro