state of C101 multicrew?

whartsell

I am really enjoying the C101 and want to use it in its intended role as a trainer. Obviously in order to do that multi-crew needs to be functional. What is the state of multi-crew? what works and what is still WIP? Im very excited to do some primary/secondary training in a plane with western nav systems but cant recommend my "students" buy it for training unless i know its up to the task.

Depending on the state of multi-crew I would love to find another c-101 owner to play with multi crew as well

All systems are operative in rear cockpit except navaids, though TACAN needle works. Multicrew in Multiplayer will be only available once AFM is implemented, that's a DCS limitation, there's nothing we can do about it except finishing the AFM.

Edited by Vibora

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

• 2 months later...
Oh we do love a comedian!

Who is the comedian?

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

That's weird, because the Gazelle has multiplayer and it's flight model is NOT advanced......

The amount of work that was put into the Gazelle module by the Polychop Simulations team is absolutely tremendous. Its flight model lives up to the EFM standards and requirements, which is basically the third-party equivalent of ED's PFM.

Pretty please, know your stuff before dropping false, out of subject information in here.

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Quentin.

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic105862_2.gif[/sIGPIC]

...which is basically the third-party equivalent of ED's PFM.

Actually, no. An EFM could be anything since all it means is 'made by a 3rd party' Flight Model. There is no innate equivalency between an EFM and EDs PFM

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Actually, no. An EFM could be anything since all it means is 'made by a 3rd party' Flight Model. There is no innate equivalency between an EFM and EDs PFM
Although SFM and EFM are different even for a third party. What the C-101 has now is definitely SFM.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, yes. Labelling a flight model as being an EFM essentially means that given developers had to develop tools, assets in order to reproduce complex and advanced systems or aspects of an aircraft because they couldn't do it within the very restrictive limitations of the standard SFM that is initially provided by Eagle Dynamics.

A PFM module is essentially a module that includes an AFM++ modelisation along with an Advanced System Modelling of all electrical, hydraulic, oil systems and avionics in general. Most third-party developers have delivered just that through their own EFM modules so far. Therefore, from what we've been served with, and from what we can observe in the trends, it is safe to say that whenever a module offers an External Flight Model, it will be a third party counterpart of ED's PFM.

Kind regards,

Quentin.

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic105862_2.gif[/sIGPIC]