Recommended stick extensions for Warthog?

There were people selling stick extensions but when I went to their website, they were all sold out and had no plans to make more, (I think it was 1 guy personally machining these things). I sort of want finer control over the stick, whereas the real one is several feet long and the desktop joystick is only the handle and the baseplate, making fine movements really hard to make in comparison.

Anyone know where to get one of these stick extension, or how to make one? Feel like I should add that while I work in a lab that has heavy cutting, grinding, drilling and soldering equipment, I don't have much experience with by-hand manufacturing.

Edit: right, sorry, It's Chicago Illinois USA

Edited by WelshZeCorgi

It'd be worth stating your country, so people can recommend a seller local to you.

With the right numbers, turning a steel pipe and cutting a thread into it doesn't require a great deal of skill, but most of the sellers deliver a perfect product for a small premium. No trial and error involved.

476th vFG Alumni

+1 (MFG)

If you are EU based, its probably the quickest way to get one or more (since they are stackable).

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

Sajah or MFG either one should work well for you, both should have them available...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Hello,

I am trying to send an order to MFG for a warthog extension but do not receive any answer or invoice for paypal payment.

Anyone can tell me if it takes time to get an answer or if there is a problem on my side?

I tried with both Gmail and Yahoo adress...

Best regards,

Pierre

Hello,

I am trying to send an order to MFG for a warthog extension but do not receive any answer or invoice for paypal payment.

Anyone can tell me if it takes time to get an answer or if there is a problem on my side?

I tried with both Gmail and Yahoo adress...

Best regards,

Pierre

You're not alone. I tried three times in 11/2016 and 12/2016 and only ever got an automated confirmation email that my message was received, then nada.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

You're not alone. I tried three times in 11/2016 and 12/2016 and only ever got an automated confirmation email that my message was received, then nada.

You're one up on me then. I never even had the confirmation. And yet there is life there because the website updated the promo price 'til March 2017 so somebody must be there.

I ordered 4 from Sahaj. 3 went to the US and one came to me in Canada. I think it took less than 2 weeks. Easy guy to deal with and I had no issue at all with communication.

That being said I do own Crosswinds and you'd have to pry them from my cold dead body to get them from me. I doubt you can go wrong either way.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I built my own out of pvc and plastic garden hose splice kit.

Win 10 Pro - Intel I7 12700k@4.9ghz water cooled - ASUS TUF Z690 -EVGA RTX 3080 12G Hybrid - EVGA 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill XMP- Reverb G2 -Custom mip and side panels - Leo Bodnar  BBI32x2, BBI64x4 - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFD's x 3 - TM TPR pedals

I still make mine too (with rotating nut like on TMW and cables inside) www.simpit.co.nz . I have sometimes problems with customs if they don't get response from recipient otherwise it's ok)

I got one of those, love it :thumbup:

The design is really good.

I also bought one of the simpler design (i.e. metal tube with thread) from another seller but I ended up keeping the one with the nut as is was much easier to use.

Edited by PiedDroit