Kneeboard problem

bobd

At least with DCS 1.5, it works fine for me ... most likely it's a side efect of a Mod, try to disable all Mods for a while and try again.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Glad you found the cause ... I've the kneeboard paging mapped on buttons of my Joystick, so I actually don't remember what are the keys :)

Since about three months ago, I'm using an old iPad 1 (that my daughter's no longer uses) to hold the manuals and procedures of every module that I have .. using the "Goodreader" v3.2 App (later versions are not compatible with the iOS 5 of this iPad); so I actually now use the kneeboard just to see the map :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Yes, it's a real shame about the modules not using the same assignments for things that are standard across modules. They do it for views, so why not for kneeboard?

I showed all of these assignments for the Ka-50 in the KIF video on Yt and then people were complaining they couldn't see the kneeboard in other modules (using the Ka-50 keys) - having previously had the opposite issue.

I know the Ka-50 is the oldest module, and things changed and got updated since, but surely an update to make standard assignments for commands that are present in every module makes sense.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

• 9 months later...
I have it now. Didn't realize to advance kneeboard page is rctl + ]. I thought ] worked for all modules. :doh:

I have the Ka-50 Kneeboard mapped separately to my G-Keys keypad to my Logitech G510 keyboard. The Logitech keyboard has a G-key utility that can build/layout specific layouts to each plane and indexes them separately as separate choices.

It works nicely.

I use the same setup for all my aircraft. Careful : the key-commands may not be the same as the aircraft differ.

There is also this free utility :

==================

http://www.dcskneeboardbuilder.com/download.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]