Random/Cycle Theme

ApoNOOB

Very low priority, fluff & UI wish. :)

Since we have now a considerable amount of modules and most come with their own theme(sounds) I thought it might be a neat idea to add a option in the 'special/theme'-dropdown menu to select different themes on every start-up.

I select a new one from time to time, no biggy. But I thought just having this randomly would be very neat and it has to be said, somebody worked a lot at somepoint for those soundthemes/backgrounds and would be nice to see them more.

+1 ...Variety is the spice of life.

Good Idea!

Cheers

Rotor57

My Rig; Intel i7 3770K @ 3.5_32GB RAM_GTX 1080 _X55 Rhino Throttle_TM_Warthog Flight Stick_TM Pedals_28" 4K Eyeball Bleeding Monitor::doh:

Take off is optional, landing is not::pilotfly:

FC3; CA; NTTR; P51; Spitfire; F86F; Mig15; F5; KA-50; AJS 37 Viggen; UH-1H; F18C; A10-C;M2000;AV8B-N/A;Christen Eagle;

Honestly isn't that a bit of a waste of time for ED when there's so much other things that needs fixing and adding?

Very first sentence of this thread

Very low priority, fluff & UI wish. smile.gif
And yet this is such a small thing, I don't believe for a second this would really steal dev time from 'important things'. I bet some frustrated dev would love to take a break an hour from some issue he just can't fix to code this. :)

Guys there are big unreasonable features requested here that in no way ever warrant the dev time one would have to use up for them. But that is no reason to jump into every small feature request and blow the 'not worth dev time horn' just because something doesn't rock your boat.

Just looks silly for such small features that take up so little dev time and weaken this argument when it actually applies.

Edited by ApoNOOB
  • Like 1

how much time do you guys spend outside of the cockpit???

Honestly isn't that a bit of a waste of time for ED when there's so much other things that needs fixing and adding?

well, it may not tie up any critical dev time, but its really such a 'whatever' thing

I'm guessing neither of you spend much time in the mission editor then? :)

The same 3 minute theme tune repeated over and over again does get tiresome.