Editing DLC campaigns

Dave317

I bought 'The border' campaign for the MI8 and it needs some work to get it right. I wanted to add door gunners to the missions and some civilian traffic. I can open the missions in the editor but I can't save them. Is it possible to change DLC campaign missions?

Hey Dave,

Are you able to rearm at mission start using the comms menu?

Unfortunately I don't think you can edit DLC missions as Fri13 says. Be sure to check your own game options and make sure civilian traffic is set as desired. It is possible for missions to enforce an OFF setting but it's fairly uncommon.

That said, I don't have the campaign in question so I'm shooting from the hip here. Good luck! :)

That's the problem. He wants to be shooting from the Hip too but doesn't have a door gunner! ;-)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets