Startup troubles with DCS 2.0.4

grim990

Dears,

I'm new in this Forum and a new owner of DCS2, as well the great add on of this F-5E and the BFM Campaign.

Currently I started my learing procedure with this type of aircraft. But unfortunately with the first run of my lessons, I don't come forward and I'm now getting a little disappointent. Nevertheless I hope you can help me with troubleshooting this issue.

Generally I can start the power up sequency but when I follow the procedure throught its steps, than I come to the point to set the LH Throttle from "0" to IDLE position. This I normally do and is related to "RAlt + Home" but the Throttles stay in "0" position, same with RH Throttlestick.

Also a variance to setup a config to stick buttons, hasn't helped me out of this.

Maybe someone of you can help me.

Thanks in advance for a hopefully great support.

Regards

grim990

Right after you tell the ground crew to apply air, Are you pushing the engine start buttons (Lower left side of the front control panel) before you hit Alt+Home?

Or....if your throttle isn't completely zeroed out, DCS planes won't generally let you set them to start. You have to make sure that your HOTAS throttle is all the way back.

Hi Zimmerdylan,

thanks for your reply. Throttles at my Logitech Stick are in lowest position.

Doublechecked a lot with different configurations of keys and buttons.

I don't get the throttles out of "0" position.

Throttles stay where they are, independent if I push engine start button before or after hitting ALT+HOME, throttles are stuck.

One thing I also tried to figure out was, if maybe my throttle lever is giving a reverse signal. Also no success.

Sad, but I think, I will try to reinstall the complete DCS....