A10C Ammunition Loader Model Release

Hi All

I have just completed the "KnuckleBuster" which is a A10C Ammo Loader.

Anyways here are the files for your enjoyment.

Cheers (B/229) Specter

UPDATE V2

I have now included the trailer

Comments welcome

Download V2

untitl44.jpg

Edited by Raz_Specter
  • Like 1

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Useless without the ammo trailer ;)

Include that and sweet! If you'd like I can get you images to improve that model because it's not 100% accurate.

Hi Snoopy, yes please, if you could, i worked of a picture from Afgan from the side, the ones online were slightly different so i just stuck with that one.

And yes the Ammo Truck is WIP at the moment :)

Let me know and happy to improve it.

I did use this video for reference though

Cheers Spec

Edited by Raz_Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
Does not work in 1.5.4 if anyone from that era is planning on using it.

Not sure why someone would be running anything else apart from the current version of DCS - my personal opinion :)

Cheers Specter

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]